Are you thinking about becoming a Notary Public or renewing your commission in the state of Florida? Check out the requirements below to see if you are eligible.
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- You must be a permanent resident of the State of Florida. Residency must be maintained throughout your entire notary commission.
- If you are not a U.S. citizen, you must submit a recorded Declaration of Domicile obtained from the Clerk’s office in the county where you live.
- You must be able to read, write and understand the English language.
- You must read the Florida notary public laws and sign the Oath of Office.
- If you have a criminal record, you are required to disclose any criminal charges in a written statement and submit the related court documents. If convicted of a felony, you must also submit written proof of restoration of your civil rights.
- You must report any revocation of professional licenses or commissions, and any disciplinary action taken against you by a regulatory agency within the past 10 years.
- If you are a first time notary application, you must complete a state approved, three-hour notary education course and provide a signed certificate of completion.
If you meet these requirements and would like to become a notary public or renew your notary commission, Budget Notary Services can help you do so. Visit us online at www.budgetnotary.com to start your notary public application process, or call our customer service department at 877.298.8274 to request forms. We offer live customer service, not a recording, and are always happy to help.
If you would like to read the Florida Notary Public Law, click here.
Budget Notary Services would love to be your notary bonding agency!
First Climate-Neutral Stamp * 100% Clean Hands * Exact Positioning * Small & Light Weight
Budget Notary Services is introducing the new Original Trodat Printy 4.0 to our line of products! The Printy 4.0 is one of the smallest self-inking stamps in the world. Perfect for on the go. This stamp is not just unbelievably small and light, but also consists of up to 65%* post-consumer recycled plastic. This helps to save valuable resources and up to 49%* CO2. The fully transparent viewing window provides a clear view when positioning and aligning the stamp for perfectly placed imprints. The new grips ensure the clean handling and insertion of the ink pad without touching the cartridge insert. Plus, it’s available in seven exciting colors!
*ECO-black and ECO-grey. Lower percentage for other colors. For more information, see www.environment.trodat.net
Budget Notary Services welcomes you to check out our new and improved website
We revamped our look and added new features! Applying for or renewing your notary commission is now easier than ever. With our new interactive notary application process, you can fill our your notary forms and pay online. All you have to do after that is print, sign and mail your notary forms to us. If you don’t want to pay online, don’t worry! We also offer you the option of downloading printable forms that are available at the click of a button.
We are very excited about Budget Notary Services’ new website and we hope you enjoy it too!
Remember Budget Notary Services when you need high quality, fast turn-around time, and low cost!
Budget Notary Services provides notary products for Florida notary publics such as high quality notary stamps, seals, record books, and marriage kits. Budget Notary Services will assist you throughout the entire process of obtaining your notary commission by providing:
- Paperwork to Become A Notary
- Paperwork to Renew Your Commission
- A state-approved online Notary Education Course
- Electronic & hand-delivery of your application to the Secretary of State
- Customer support for all of your questions
Budget Notary Services will continue to assist you throughout your notary public term by keeping you informed of critical law changes and notifying you when it is time to renew your commission.
Our reputation for low prices, fast and friendly service, quality products, and a simple application process have made us one of the fastest growing notary bonding agencies in Florida.